Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Decorating Endeavors Part II: The Office!

The office was the only room in the house that we pretty much put together right away and haven't changed it (i.e. I haven't repainted it 5 times and the furniture has stayed put).

Before
Ok, this is not the office, this is the dining room.  However, I don't have a picture of the office "before" and it is directly above the dining room so they are identical, just about, minus the fan.
The office (or second bedroom) is much darker than the dining room for some reason.  Since I am in school and Dan is getting ready to start school, we wanted a warm, studious area.  So.....

After


Tada! A perfect reading chair!



And a nice desk!  Ignore the leaning pictures, we were hanging stuff in the basement and they weren't done yet.   So, from all white boring room to a nice cozy study room!  Now I just need to learn to pry myself from the living room and actually do my reading up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment