Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunny Cake Results!!

I just realized that I never shared the results of the ULTIMATE BUNNY CAKE ADVENTURE!!!!!

Bunny cake accoutrements
So, this year our bunny had a bit of a skin condition- partially because the cake was a bit dry and crumbly and the frosting wasn't adhering like it usually does and partially because my family has an absurd sense of humor.  When you see dots candy, do you automatically think pimple? My mom and brother do apparently.

Making a bunny cake is a messy business
The poor bunny has a zit. Also, sometimes less is more, but not with a bunny cake that already has acne. We decided that a mountain of sprinkles, some m&m eyes and a sprinkle widow's peak was necessary for this year's bunny.  BEHOLD!!


The finished bunny cake!!!

1 comment:

  1. It isn't Easter without a Bunny Cake!! I'm not making one this year, so I'll live vicariously through yours. ;)

    =)
    JAV

    ReplyDelete