Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am studying really hard

My first final of the semester was yesterday.  Thank goodness that is over.  Two more to go. 

So since time is such a precious commodity, clearly these days all I do is study.


I definitely don't have time to dust.


Or to sweep, mop and wash the rug.


Or to get out the hammer and nails...


To hang my new bird flags! 

A surprise present from my mom, even though her birthday and mother's day are this week.  How is this fair? I am going to try not to think about it too hard!

P.S. Notice there are no large pictures of how my house looks right now.  This is on purpose.  I may be somewhat cleaning/shirking my study duties right now but that doesn't mean I COMPLETELY abandoned all sanity to completely clean my house in the middle of finals.  What, you thought I had totally lost it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment