Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Me and My Shovel

Today, the snow stopped blowing.  I love being able to get the door open when I want to.  Ah the simple things in life.  So far, I had gotten away with not shoveling anything.  Dan has been the official shovel aficionado of the 2009-2010 winter storm season.  We only have one shovel and not that much sidewalk so  I suppose I am only somewhat of a slacker for not helping before now.  However, I must say that I am a big fan of shoveling!  It is kind of like the snow version of vacuuming.  You can see the progress immediately!  That is, if your snow walls don't cave in, which mine did a few times.  I managed to make a 5 ft pile of snow, which actually didn't take much honestly.

Georgia hasn't figured out yet that she can climb over the fence.  I don't plan on showing her how to do it.  She only kind of likes snow.  What a wimp!   Dogs are supposed to frolic in snow! Georgia just likes to give me the "what is this wet and cold stuff and why is it clinging to my fur?" look.  Indoor dog.  I think she is ready for spring, not that I blame her.

I did a bit of homework today at least.  I watched a little video thing for my research class with the most relaxing narrator in the world.  Seriously, I was getting sleepier and sleepier as I listened about the wonders of key numbers.  Oh what a wonderful world of research that lies ahead of me!  Until next week for more school adventures I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment